FLEURISH CANNABIS. MADE FOR WOMEN.
As the first and only exclusively female-focused Canadian cannabis company, we’re developing premium solutions with a single-minded purpose: to help women.
Cannabis was made for women
It’s a bold statement, but one we, and science, stand by. Now more than ever, female medical cannabis patients are looking to cannabis to supplement their wellness routines.
- It’s the female marijuana plants that produce cannabinoid-rich trichomes - a powerful property that can meet the therapeutic needs of female patients.
- All components of the endocannabinoid system (eCS) are present in the female reproductive system, with levels of the endocannabinoid anandamide reaching their highest levels in the uterus.
What women want
We have connected with women across Canada to find out how cannabis fits into their lives. We’ve learned that cannabis is a part of many women’s daily routine.
Women like to experience cannabis a little differently than men do. We don’t want super high levels of THC. Instead, we want more control with our cannabis. We want a different taste and smell experience, one that blends notes of floral, fruit and citrus. We don’t want the munchies, but we do crave cannabis-alternatives, like edible oils.
By partnering with one of the top experts in the field, Fleurish is being exclusively designed and developed to give female patients a cannabis experience crafted for women's unique medical concerns.
A strand above
We have a team of expert growers in our state-of-the-art facility, near Ottawa, Ontario. We understand the optimal nutrient mix and grow techniques to ensure consistent levels of cannabinoids in our flowers, oils and sprays. And our best-in-class testing protocols will ensure Fleurish provides you with safe and consistent cannabis products, every time.
Our cannabis commitment
We are committed to furthering women’s wellness and we’ll do this by:
- Conducting on-going research to ensure we understand women’s current and future wellness needs and wants
- Continuously working to better gauge women’s medical needs, developing solutions that suit them
- Sponsoring legal scientific research to further understanding of cannabis’ ability to contribute to women’s health and wellness
- Continuing to develop exclusive strains that best meet women’s wants and preferences for cannabis products
- Globally searching for solutions to female needs